Weapon Tier List

Talk about anything gaming or not gaming related.
jaylafoyak21
Clan Tag: MMR
PSN: jaylafoyak21

Re: Weapon Tier List

Post#11 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:57 pm

The CA87 becomes a different animal in Cargo. It also has a lot more range than most people realize. I have beed getting wrecked by it lately. Maybe it is just me but definitely if you are defending cargo it is a gun that could be put to use.

LSJKratos
PSN: Darth_Faptos

Post#12 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:07 pm

@
jaylafoyak21
With the challenge in the DLC to use the CA-87, I've noticed a lot more people using shotgun(for the challenge) and getting thrown off by it forsure. Do agree that Shotgun will be better in cargo.

BoMbeR
Clan Tag: ~>Vorpal
PSN: TLE-BOMBER
XBL: A Wild Squirt1e

Post#13 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:08 am

jaylafoyak21 wrote:The CA87 becomes a different animal in Cargo. It also has a lot more range than most people realize. I have beed getting wrecked by it lately. Maybe it is just me but definitely if you are defending cargo it is a gun that could be put to use.

I agree sir, When I made this tier list I was thinking Drop Zone only and the CA-87 isn't as good as it is in Cargo.

I plan to update this tier list soon. I wanted to play with the DL-18 more because I don't feel it's as strong as some people think it is. However if most people agree it is then maybe I'm wrong.
Oscar/Rupture best PC player ever.

1v2 eZ

[Milleneum}Vortex: that screen shot isn't even real.

Full Xfire screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/1EbYpEY.jpg

Return to “The Bar”