IGF - Imperial Ground Forces: Join Our Legacy

To sign-up as a free agent or for clans to recruit members.
Spoof_Squirrel
Clan Tag: IGF

IGF - Imperial Ground Forces: Join Our Legacy

Post#1 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:26 pm

*SALUTE*

We are the Imperial Ground Forces, members of the Dark Jedi Organization (DJO), representing 18 and 20 years of online gaming respectively. We exist to create a safe gaming environment where members respect one another, and the bottom-line is fun. IGF was a powerhouse club when Battlefront II (2005) released, and since then we have continued to support fans of the Star Wars franchise. In recent years, IGF has been active in Star Wars Battlefront (2015). With the release of Battlefront II (2017) fast approaching, our club is looking to recruit new members to our ranks. As a member of IGF there are a few things you can look forward to. They are as follows:

When you participate in matches with your fellow members, we recognize your contributions to the club. Once joined, we give you some basic requirements that make sure you know your way around. Think of them like the official IGF tour. Once they are completed, you've earned your first promotion. Want more promotions? You've got to continue to earn them! Keep playing matches and earning ribbons.

You see, the benefit of being part of the larger Dark Jedi Organization is that we maintain our own Graphics Department, as well as Engineering, Support, Security, etc. Each department is staffed by volunteers. Some of us have been with DJO for our full 20 year existence, while others are just starting out. Each week (or bi-weekly) we host a new themed event. Ribbons are handmade by our Graphics Department for each and every event. Earning ribbons earns you promotions. What about awards for performance?

Did you compete in 40 matches during our last event? We have an award for that. Did you rock a 3.0 KD/R as well? You'll have earned yourself the Silver Trooper Award. Did you go above and beyond what is expected of you? Did you help a friend get through a tough mission? Maybe you spread the word about the club? We recognize your contributions and award you as such. These awards, along with your ribbons, stay on your IGF profile. This profile provides a complete list of your lifetime accomplishments with our club.

Want more? How about becoming an Officer? You want to take a more active role in the club; we understand! IGF runs on the backbones of volunteers who have a passion for leadership. After our Officer Training Program is complete, we will put you in charge of your own Platoon (7-15 members). Your task? Keep them active. Keep them earning ribbons. Keep recognizing their efforts. Promote them when they are ready, and watch them grow with the club. Want even more responsibility? You can continue growing in our militaristic structure, gaining more members you're responsible for, and more officers you direct. Not your thing? Maybe you're the competitive type? We've got that too!

Inferno Squad (INFSQD) is a sub-club of IGF. Members of INFSQD have particular skills. Not only can they play the game well, but they know how to communicate with a squad. They can play multiple positions on a map, and know their loadouts better than their mothers face. INFSQD is called upon for elite, worldwide tournament play. Speaking of tournaments, DJO hosted our very first competitive tournament this past spring for the global Battlefront (2015) community!

Teams from around the globe competed for the prestige of winning the first Fighter Squadron tournament for Battlefront (2015). DJO was proud to host a team from our own sister club, the Rebel Ground Forces, who made it into the final round of the tournament with their 'Rogue Squadron' team.

At this point, you've made it a few minutes into this post. That mean you're interested! We encourage you to look deeper and visit http://www.darkjedi.org/club/IGF to see how we run our community. Have questions or concerns? Feel free to message me directly:

Final_Fracture

Re: IGF - Imperial Ground Forces: Join Our Legacy

Post#2 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:36 am

I have been apart of this amazing community for 9 years now and I have to say, I am NEVER leaving. These men and women of the Empire have been nothing but great to me and they are my family. You are welcome to join us, you won't regret it! *S* SOUND OFF IGF!

SueKrueger13

Post#3 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:58 am

*SALUTE*

I enlisted with IGF in 2014 and have met some really amazing people who I am very close friends with. Mature gamers who share the same passion for SWBF games as I do!
I became an Officer in IGF and I am currently in High Command, trying to do my part in making IGF as great as it can possibly be! (even though, it already is an amazing clan/club!)
I encourage people to come check us out and enlist with us!
For the Empire!

*S*

DOOM
XBL: GeneralSmitty91

Post#4 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am

As my esteemed colleague has pointed out, IGF has much to offer. We are a club open to anyone. Casual and hardcore gamers alike! We are going on 18 years of Star Wars gaming now, which means we have long term stability as a gaming club where you can make lasting connections. I have been with this club for 8 years now, longer than any other I had been apart of previously because of the people and what the club offers.

We will have a large presence during the Beta! Feel free to message any of us in game or add us as friends on Origin if you are interested. Anyone is more than welcome to join our Discord and TeamSpeak to game with us as part of a well coordinated machine on the battlefront.

*Salute* See you all on the Battlefront :)

yonilerner

Post#5 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Through 3 schools and 3 jobs in 5 different cities, one of the few constants in my life since joining IGF 10 years ago has been the unyielding camaraderie among the members of this great gaming organization.

We sincerely hope you can be a part of that with us :)

Marsuveesblack

Post#6 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:17 pm

IGF is legitimately one of the best clubs I have ever been in. from playing battlefront, to hanging out with members on Discord and the comlinks. I have had some great memories With this club, and look forward to having more.
All are welcome and wanted. Join us as we greet the new game! :D

beigeblue

Post#7 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:07 pm

Great post Spoof! :) IGF's been my home for the last year or so, I've never really gotten into multiplayer FPS gaming before joining IGF and now i have friends that play online almost 24/7 :) It makes it a whole lot easier and fun to play!

GuardianPT

Post#8 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:08 pm

*SALUTE*

Greetings, :) I become a member from IGF in 2016 one amazing person recruit me, have making true and really wonderful friendships and knowing great gamers and respectable persons.
Here I become I officer to mark my position and help my clan to be more powerful and continue supporting this great games and share the same passion of games!
I encourage to visit us and be a part of one great family!
And don't forget have fun! :D
May the dark force be in your way!

*S*

GAThrawn
PSN: JokingScarecrow

Post#9 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:26 pm

Come join us!

Mike
Public Relations Admin
Public Relations Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

Post#10 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Well if DICE give us the in-game options we need to host tournaments on the game, and we do it on whatever platform it is that you guys play on (seems like PC?), then you are welcome to sign up and compete of course.

@
Spoof_Squirrel
, I am curious about the Fighter Squadron tourney you guys hosted. How many teams did you get to sign up? For us, most teams seemed to be not interested in competing in space for on the 2015 game because we couldn't turn off the AI. Because of that issue we never hosted any space events on that game.

Return to “Free Agency”