Tournament along side Multi Mode

Suggestions and ideas for the site, competitions, or other constructive critiques.
Clan Tag: TRA
PSN: LA_Galaxy_17

Tournament along side Multi Mode

Post#1 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:04 am

What's up guys! Some of you might've played in my 2v2 Drop Zone Tourney for my YouTube channel. I don't know about you, but it was very successful in my eyes. This has persuaded me to host another Tournament for my Channel but I'm not sure what type of game mode people want to see. Please give me tons of suggestions and I'll eventually start a side Tournament to go along with Multi-Mode. I've uploaded a video on my channel explaining this type of statement but in longer text if you want to check it out, totally not click bait ;D

I hope to hear back from you!

Public Relations Admin
Public Relations Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

Re: Tournament along side Multi Mode

Post#2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:41 pm

Maybe help @
with hosting the DLT-19X side tourney that some people were interested in? I don't see it on your poll but that would be my suggestion. Up to whatever you think is best.

Clan Tag: Nomads
PSN: XxShadowsxX971

Post#3 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:41 am

DLT-19X Tournament /w QuiteGoneG :). Like Mike Said And The Other Forum Talking About A DLT-19X tournament

Clan Tag: ARMGDN
PSN: quitegoneG

Post#4 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:49 am

Yeah I already have the rules written In which I've had a few people proof read and agree with. If you'd like to team up, you'd be on the committee with me, stone, ExekionPowns, and Cassady. Message me if you'd like to do it. There are quite a few players who'd like it to start but I didn't know if I should wait until after the tournament...?

Return to “Suggestions and Ideas”