SWBF2 Season 13?

Suggestions and ideas for the site, competitions, or other constructive critiques.
Stern
Site Admin
Site Admin
PSN: oSterNo

Re: SWBF2 Season 13?

Post#71 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:17 am

So if we want to use servers for season 13, we should buy them on NFOservers? I doubt anyone has the internet speed and bandwidth to host a relatively lagless server.

Perhaps some of the BFC staff can use SWBFgamers' servers through Remote Manager for scrimmages and battles?

xIcemaNoVaK
PSN: xIcemaNoVaK
XBL: IcemNoVaK

Post#72 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:43 am

Stern wrote:So if we want to use servers for season 13, we should buy them on NFOservers? I doubt anyone has the internet speed and bandwidth to host a relatively lagless server.

Perhaps some of the BFC staff can use SWBFgamers' servers through Remote Manager for scrimmages and battles?

We used nfo all last season, there shouldn't be an issue
Show Userbars & Awards

Mike
Public Relations Admin
Public Relations Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

Post#73 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:14 am

Yea nothings changed from last year, its just a different number.

Phantom
Competition Committee Member
Clan Tag: RoR
PSN: xIPhantomIx

Post#74 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:19 am

Mike wrote:Oh really? I didn't know, that's cool, what was the hardest part? And yea the FPS could vary depending on a person's computer so actual PS2 might be better.

I can't really remember but all in all it wasn't that hard once I was used to the emulator. My computer wasn't bad but I've read that some games just aren't running as smooth as others. The ping was a bit higher, so it won't help against lag.

LSJKratos
PSN: Darth_Faptos

Post#75 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:40 pm

You can find a page with a xat chat and twitch stream underneath here: page/xatchat
(you can access this by typing page/xatchat after theswbfc.com in your URL box)
also, let me know if it looks normal on your browser. so far it has worked fine on firefox and chrome. thank-you

Return to “Suggestions and Ideas”