PS4 Cargo III Sign Ups are Now Open!

News related items posted by the publishing team.
Mike
Not Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

PS4 Cargo III Sign Ups are Now Open!

Post#1 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:00 am

Hello everyone, the sign ups are now officially open for our third Cargo tournament on PS4.

You can sign up by clicking this link:
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

We are setting the initial signup deadline for about 2 weeks from today. Also please note that it is entirely possible that we will be extending this signup phase past May 1st. The past couple tournaments we have had to extend the signups to get a solid number of teams, so I would expect the same to happen here unless something changes. If we do get a decent amount before the 1st though we can start right away. If the signups begin to drag on for too long we will cut them off at some point even if we have to end them at an odd number. If that happens then we will most likely have to do a format like double elim.

We had 16 teams sign up for Droid Run I on PS4, so a good goal in my opinion would be to get 16 or greater teams. The real goal is to get as many as possible, as always though. If you guys could please tell your friends / teammates / rivals what the signup link is, that would be greatly appreciated. (You can copy and paste from the PS4 browser into PSN messages).

As usual I will wait approximately 1 week into the signup phase to see who signs up of their own accord or through the efforts of you guys, and then I will start posting on the DICE forums, reddit, the reddit discord, PSN communities, and sending PSN messages to past teams and new teams if I manage to find any.

Mike
Not Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

Re: PS4 Cargo III Sign Ups are Now Open!

Post#2 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:14 am

Our first deadline to sign up a team has passed, and we got 25 teams, which I think is excellent. We actually gained teams between tournaments for the first time in awhile.

Now thinking about what to do, options are to extend deadline, do double elimination, or maybe do 5 groups of 5 if I can find a way to make that fair.

Return to “News”