Congratulations to Team 0five?!

News related items posted by the publishing team.
Mike
Not Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

Congratulations to Team 0five?!

Post#1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:19 am

Congratulations to Team 0five for their forfeit win in the Xbox One Drop Zone I finals over 5-0.

Normally I would put the map scores here, but since there weren't any there's nothing to say about this match really. The last match 05 played was a 3-0 victory over Fawncarry in the semifinals.

Great effort by both teams to make it to the finals, and again congratulations to Team 0five, the Xbox One Drop Zone I champions!

I want to thank @
Vesper
for rounding up enough teams to convince me to run this tournament. Even though the teams were way less active than he was anticipating, and even though his own team had to drop out, this event would not have happened if it weren't for his effort.

If any Xbox One players would like us to host another tournament please post on the forums. I can be convinced to do another one, but it's going to take a lot more active clan leaders demonstrating to me that they have a solid number of members that play the game often, and they have to show me that they will actually use the site to organize their matches.

Return to “News”