Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play?

ASG voting and scheduling to take place here.
LordLasagna
Clan Tag: ZERT
XBL: LordLasagna101

Re: Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play?

Post#41 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Pretty much everyone on xbox doesn't play anymore, but if you were to put the best on xbox on a team vs the best on ps4, xbox will slaughter them.

HoboMan6525
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TskT
PSN: HoboMan6525

Post#42 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:19 pm

That moment when the thread topic says "Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play" and you get this.

LordLasagna wrote:Pretty much everyone on xbox doesn't play anymore, but if you were to put the best on xbox on a team vs the best on ps4, xbox will slaughter them.

Well wha'd'ya know, here we go again.
"There's always a bigger fish."

SymPhony
PSN: SymmPhonic

Post#43 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Tragyk-Crazy gun skill
Beerus-Fast trigger finger
Cassidy-Good objective player
Reviem-Consistent with ee3
Stone-All around good player
ALV-Ee3 on point
Wookie-A beast with the e11
Fca081-Unpredictable
Fca082-Unpredictable
Shadows-CRAZY ROLLING SKILLS helps to his advantage with ee3

PS: Keyboards(GTFO AND PLAY PC)and modded controller user(NO TRIGGER FINGER) aren't good at all and have no skill with a regular controller so found a solution.

Wicked
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Tag: [R]
PSN: Wicked_Bvllet-

Post#44 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:41 pm

Pretty much everyone on xbox doesn't play anymore, but if you were to put the best on xbox on a team vs the best on ps4, xbox will slaughter them.

@
LordLasagna

Maybe if the Xbox players actually played their matches we could see how good they actually were. I don't know what the "best Xbox team" looks like because I can't see any through all these forfeits.
Image x5

Reviem
Clan Tag: [TG]
PSN: Reviem

Post#45 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:16 pm

I appreciate the mention guys. @
LordLasagna
ah oh well. Xbox has their good players and we have ours. There is no way to compare the two. Xbox has been entertaining though

ChristianBenteke
PSN: BentekeYoloSwag

Post#46 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:41 pm

I have been following Drop Zone III and Droid Run 1, thats what my list is based on (no specific order)

- Reviem: Showed up in every game he played and won both tournaments, really good alround player and proofs you dont need a high sensitivity. Most alround player in the game probably.

- Huyfufu: Europes best player hands down, carried his team in DZ 3 to the semi-finals and shows that he doesnt even need a jumppack, stayed standing in the Droid Run finals where they lost.

- xTragyk: Gunskill wise the best player in the game and drops 40 kills like its nothing, absolute animal and crazy skills with the pulse cannon aswell.

- Cazual: Probably the smartest player in the game, insane positioning and really good gunskill, gives good partner spawns however could play a bit more objective sometimes.

- Legolas: Had a anonymous DZ3 where he played with a semi-decent team, but showed up in Droid Run where he carried his team several times, really conistent.

- Beerus: Exactly the player Apoc needed in droid run, probably the reason they won the tournament. Really good agressive player with a great trigger finger, you shoot first and still lose your gunfight.

- Stoneswift: Great alround and especially objective player, top of the team most of the times due to his objective score, really good gunskill and great flanking abilities.

- Touchmywookie: Surprisingly good considering he uses e-11, still manages to win lots of gun fights against ee-3''s. Also probably the best objective player, happily sacrifices himself for a claim.

- Chrisesca: Best player on R and carries them quite a lot. Great with the pulse cannon, pretty much a watered down version of Tragyk but still insanely good.

- Exekionpownz: Probably the least good in this top 10 because he's inconsistent. One game he carries, the other one he completely chokes, still a really smart and overlooked player, on his day he can melt people.

Let me know what you think :)

UODADDY24
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TRA
PSN: UOduck24

Post#47 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:14 pm

ChristianBenteke wrote:I have been following Drop Zone III and Droid Run 1, thats what my list is based on (no specific order)

- Reviem: Showed up in every game he played and won both tournaments, really good alround player and proofs you dont need a high sensitivity. Most alround player in the game probably.

- Huyfufu: Europes best player hands down, carried his team in DZ 3 to the semi-finals and shows that he doesnt even need a jumppack, stayed standing in the Droid Run finals where they lost.

- xTragyk: Gunskill wise the best player in the game and drops 40 kills like its nothing, absolute animal and crazy skills with the pulse cannon aswell.

- Cazual: Probably the smartest player in the game, insane positioning and really good gunskill, gives good partner spawns however could play a bit more objective sometimes.

- Legolas: Had a anonymous DZ3 where he played with a semi-decent team, but showed up in Droid Run where he carried his team several times, really conistent.

- Beerus: Exactly the player Apoc needed in droid run, probably the reason they won the tournament. Really good agressive player with a great trigger finger, you shoot first and still lose your gunfight.

- Stoneswift: Great alround and especially objective player, top of the team most of the times due to his objective score, really good gunskill and great flanking abilities.

- Touchmywookie: Surprisingly good considering he uses e-11, still manages to win lots of gun fights against ee-3''s. Also probably the best objective player, happily sacrifices himself for a claim.

- Chrisesca: Best player on R and carries them quite a lot. Great with the pulse cannon, pretty much a watered down version of Tragyk but still insanely good.

- Exekionpownz: Probably the least good in this top 10 because he's inconsistent. One game he carries, the other one he completely chokes, still a really smart and overlooked player, on his day he can melt people.

Let me know what you think :)

Not trying to hate on AC or RIS whatsoever but I'm suprised to see so many EU players on your list based on the success or lack of it from these teams especially in Cargo III. This doenst mean I think they are bad, more just wondering why

UODADDY24
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TRA
PSN: UOduck24

Post#48 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:47 pm

UODADDY24 wrote:(Not in any particular order)

CHRISESCA99
One of the best drop zone players in the game. Great skills all around, can use any star card and has great gun skill while playing the obj very well.

FCA0280/FCA0281
Easily the best partners in the game and arguably the best objective players on PS4. Great with unconventional stat cards. Can't have one without the other.

xTragyk
Best slayer in the game hands down. If we had a blast tournament, last person I would want to face

Reviem
Great all around player who can do whatever his team needs.

StoneSwiftStrike
One of the hardest people to kill in the community. Always finds a way to give his team a better chance to win.

iiGohamonyou
The smartest player strategical in the BFC, can hold down the obj if you give him a pulse.

Beerus70

Arguably the best bowcaster player in The BFC. Hard to kill and great gun skill.

XxShadows971xX
One of the top 5 pulse cannon players and can get crazy kills with 100 sensitivity.

zDeathlessz
Naturally Xbox player but does well at getting kills and has really good flanks that no one expects.

Dang i was a retard

Return to “All-Star-Game”