Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play?

ASG voting and scheduling to take place here.
UODADDY24
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TRA
PSN: UOduck24

Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play?

Post#1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:29 pm

This will be a Forum for different members of The BFC community to talk about and discuss who they think deserve to be called the Best! Let the debating begin!

iiGoHamOnYou
Clan Tag: MMR
PSN: iiGoHamOnYou

Re: Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play?

Post#2 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:49 pm

My list is based off of overall gun skill, knowledge of the game, versatility with each 12 player game mode(dropzone, droid run, cargo), tournament titles and overall wins, playing the f'n objective, and the ability to make huge plays for their team.

TouchMyWookie

Currently the GOAT--3-time champion...best e11 and the best support/partner in the game. A player that can make the biggest plays for his team.

Reviem

2-time champion--dominates any game mode, arguably the best ee3 in the game, and an all around player that can do it all.

xTragyk

2-time champion-- best slayer in the game and one of the best defensive players in the game, insane gun skill and has one of the top 3 pulse cannons in the game.

Beerus

Droid run champion-- crazy gun skill and very unique play style, definitely the most improved player in the game, maintains a high K:D while still playing objective.

StoneSwiftStrike

Dropzone champion-- all around player, extremely consistent on all game modes, and a great knowledge for the game, and probably one of the best to partner up with.

Chrisesca99

Dropzone champion-- crazy gun skill, great knowledge. Easily the best dropzone player on ps4 and has great teamwork. Need work with cargo and can be the GOAT

ReaperGunskill

Cargo champion-- one of the most under rated players in the game this guy has the gun skill, objective play and plays extremely well under pressure. Hopefully he comes back to playing soon.

Logic Scope

Dropzone champ --The guy is a GAMER. He does whatever it takes to win, very well rounded and had a crucial role in his dropzone championship. RIP though the sword has him now.

CazualRecovery

Known as the best camper in the game hands down and the guys gun skill is damn near perfect. Plays well on every game mode and is very close to his 1st title.

Kappy

Dropzone champion and finals MVP, this guy bleeds objective, and doesn't stop until his team wins. He has good team work and can always be counted on by his team to make huge plays.

UODADDY24
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TRA
PSN: UOduck24

Post#3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:13 pm

(Not in any particular order)

CHRISESCA99
One of the best drop zone players in the game. Great skills all around, can use any star card and has great gun skill while playing the obj very well.

FCA0280/FCA0281
Easily the best partners in the game and arguably the best objective players on PS4. Great with unconventional stat cards. Can't have one without the other.

xTragyk
Best slayer in the game hands down. If we had a blast tournament, last person I would want to face

Reviem
Great all around player who can do whatever his team needs.

StoneSwiftStrike
One of the hardest people to kill in the community. Always finds a way to give his team a better chance to win.

iiGohamonyou
The smartest player strategical in the BFC, can hold down the obj if you give him a pulse.

Beerus70

Arguably the best bowcaster player in The BFC. Hard to kill and great gun skill.

XxShadows971xX
One of the top 5 pulse cannon players and can get crazy kills with 100 sensitivity.

zDeathlessz
Naturally Xbox player but does well at getting kills and has really good flanks that no one expects.

BakJok
Clan Tag: A-C
PSN: Exekionpownz

Post#4 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:55 pm

I can agree with most of this but I'm wondering why none of you picked Huyfufu?

iiGoHamOnYou
Clan Tag: MMR
PSN: iiGoHamOnYou

Post#5 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:15 pm

BakJok wrote:I can agree with most of this but I'm wondering why none of you picked Huyfufu?

Fine....

Europe's best player is Huyfufu.

TouchMyWookie
Clan Tag: Touch
PSN: TouchMyW00KlE

Post#6 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Is this for currently or all time? Or else xshoT, fantasticman, and italoo should probably be in there.

DropZone 3 Champions

Droid Run 1 Champions

Cargo 3 Champions

Mulit-mode 1 Champions

Render eSports Cargo Champions

1st Place Gamebattles Winter '16

HoboMan6525
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TskT
PSN: HoboMan6525

Post#7 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Just my own personal opinion. I suppose were going on current players.
1.Tragyk
2.Beerus
3.TouchMywookiee
4.Reviem
5.Cazual
6. Stone
7.Huyfufu
8.Chrisesca
9.kappy
10. Legolas???

(I think if he had kept playing and stayed active id have ranked Bojik pretty high.)
Just my personal opinion up for debate
"There's always a bigger fish."

Gonzo!!!

Post#8 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:17 pm

RageofDante for sure. Doesn't play competitivley​ with you guys but he streams and is effective with all weapons. His twitch channel is Imkurono

Jabman786
Clan Tag: 322
PSN: Jabman786

Post#9 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:09 pm

1 - ©henbo (¥)
2 - beerus
3 - xtragyk
4 - cassady
5 - rev
6 - Bojik (would be 1st if he didn't call in orbitals using R3 L1 L3 triangle)
7 - uliday (blast master :) )
8 - dermeatwad (DZ3 Champ man, it's in the bio)
9 - thedecker27 (GG Deck)
10 - Flockofjews11 (Never lost a tourney match)

Wicked
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Tag: [R]
PSN: Wicked_Bvllet-

Post#10 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:12 pm

In no particular order:

xShot
Reviem
Tragyk
Italoo
Chrisesca
Logic
Kappy
TouchMyWookie
Beerus
Xycod