Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play?

ASG voting and scheduling to take place here.
johnnytran_707
PSN: Fishbei

Re: Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play?

Post#11 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:52 pm

Top 10 Players in their prime:

(DISCLAIMER: These players are listed on their skill in their prime. Some players' skill on the list have dwindled due to the fact that they don't play as much anymore, moved on to another fame or simply not as good anymore. (i.e. Comparing Michael Jordan to LeBron or Kobe))

1. Reviem- The best overall player in the game, hands down. With a mixture of his combat and objective play, he has asserted his dominance as the best in the game.

2. Tragyk- The best slayer in the game. Pulse cannon shots too good, and probably the best gun skill in the game.

3 (tied). WOOKIE- The best E11 player in the game, and (agreeing with Ham,) the best support anyone can ask for. Objective is a priority with this guy and has good call outs.

3 (tied). chrisesca99- The best player on Ruthless, with a close gap. (Kappy and Logic). Superb gun skill and utilizes star cards very well. Placement of blaster cannons are amazing with this guy. A more radical variation of Reviem.

4 (tied). Logic and Kappy- Objective on point, these guys are the most reliable people to have on your team. A perfect split between objective and slayer, with similar competitiveness and play style, they knows their priorities.

4 (tied). Beerus- For as young as he is, consider him a gaming prodigy. Objective is a must and gun skill is top tier. Good at setting up on Drop Zone. Impact player for his team.

5. Italoo- Revolutionized the BFC with his pioneering of maining the EE3. When everyone was still using E11's and whatnot, he was one of the first ones to use the EE3, and made it a trend.

6. Ham- One of the best strategists of the game, hands down. Gun skill close to reaching top tier, and good objective play, he specializes in cargo.

7. StoneSwift- Hardest person to kill in the BFC. You overheat as this guy jukes your lasers and melts you. You deserved to get laughed at, he's just too nice.

8. xshoT- GUN SKILL. Would be higher on the list of he didn't stop playing.

9. Legolas- Shoutout to the european players because I just put down your best player on here.

10. Xycod- Most consistent burst in the BFC. Top tier combat with mid tier objective play. A watered down version of Tragyk or Reviem, but still made it on the list (should tell you how good Tragyk and Rev are)

DISCLAIMER: This is an "of all time" list, not a "current" and only ranking PS4 players.

Xycod
PSN: Xycod

Post#12 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:58 pm

TOP 10 if we're doing ALL TIME:

1. Reviem
2. Tragyk
3. Chris
4. beerus
5. Kappy
6. Wookie
7. Logic
8. Hamm
9. Stone
10. Devil

StoneSwiftStrike
PSN: StoneSwiftStrike

Post#13 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:34 pm

beerus70
One of the few people I know who can drop 40+ kills and have the most pod claims in a game. Gunskill is uber good and plays obj at a high level. Kid is a rarity in competitive, someone you have to watch when you get the chance.

Reviem
Versatile, has very few limitations or flaws in his game. Can play anywhere on any game mode. Arguably has been the most dominant competitive player since battlefront has been released. Shows up in big games

chrisesca99
Gunskill is always consistent, does a lot of the heavy lifting for R. Has more of a slayer type role for his team, but is a very capable obj player when needed. Efficient with both bowcaster and pulse cannon.

xTraGyk
Matchup nightmare, presence alone has a major impact on the game. Pure slayer, but is one of the best at what he does. Probably the best EE-3 user in the game right now and extremely accurate with the pulse cannon. Not known has someone who plays obj, but can come through in certain situations.

TouchMyW00KIE
One of the clutchest players in the game at the moment, dude is a winner. Hands down the best E-11 user I've seen. Unselfish obj player who will risk a death for a pod defense using a well placed thermal detonator.

ReaperGunskill
Overall, one of the better cargo players you'll see. Play him on offense, defense, mid, doesn't matter he'll give you big time production no matter who's he playing against. Very proficient with the bowcaster, he can absolutely wreck a game if you're not prepared.

CaZuaLReCoVeRy
Underrated, I use to give the guy a lot of hate, but after playing on a team with him I've gotten a different perspective on his playstyle. He's one of those players you hate going against, but when he's your teammate you respect him. Great callouts and gives some of the best partner spawns. Excellent defensive player, not typically someone who'll throw themselves at a obj. Can outgun anyone

Huyfufu
Anchor, another really good defensive player, holds his ground well and adds a nice dynamic to the game with the ability to use a multitude of different star card combinations. Great gunskill

LOGIC--SCOPE
High in game IQ, just a really smart player who understands how to attack teams in a variety of ways no matter the personnel. Exceptional communicator, relays information and callouts better than anyone. Underrated gunskill and really efficient with the cycler.

XxShadowsxX971
Really aggressive, in your face type of player. Can switch his roles between slaying and being heavily obj focused. All around balanced playstyle who can be a handful at containing for the opposition.

There's a lot of really good players in the competitive PS4 community right now. It's difficult to just narrow down a list to only 10 people...

BakJok
Clan Tag: A-C
PSN: Exekionpownz

Post#14 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:49 am

No specific order:
- Tragyk
- Reviem
- Huyfufu
- Stone
- Wookie
- Legolas
- Beerus
- Cassady
- Cazual
- Chrisesca
(This is for current)

Logic_Scope
PSN: LOGIC--SCOPE

Post#15 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:07 pm

1. IMPERIUM-true hybrid

2. LOGICIO-hybrid

3. LOGICIO-hybrid

4. LOGICIO-hybrid

5. LOGICIO-hybrid

6. LOGICIO-hybrid

7. LOGICIO-hybrid

8. LOGICIO-hybrid

9. LOGICIO-hybrid

10. LOGIC--SCOPE - hybrid
Last edited by Logic_Scope on Thu May 11, 2017 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

EricNguyen11
PSN: EricNguyen11

Post#16 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Top 10 (In order)
1. EricNguyen11
I am really good with my aim and I use bacta bomb and adrenaline stim efficently to kill my opponents. I know how to slay people and I get lots of messages saying I am the best
2. JayKimz
Kim is an amazing player and person. He uses his gun well and always goes positive and public servers.
3. Mando78
This guy is an amazing player and person. He knows how to jumpack good.
4. LA Galaxy
This guy is really good but I beat him alot. He knows how to use cover to annihilate his opponents. See his youtube GalaxyPlayz if you wanna see him in action wrecking in dropzone servers.
5. ReaperGunskill
His name says all of it
6. Jay Double 10
He knows how to use dh17 and can kill u in a matter og minutes. He can easily be #1 if it was not me
7. Axel XIII
He was better than tragyk but he doesnt play no more so he dropped down to 5
8. Xycod
This guy is not bad and he makes the ee4 into an automatic weapon. I can 1v1 him easily but he is a guy who can probably beat Jay in a 1v1.
9. Esca
I always see him in public servers but he is no problem. He thinks he is good but he is not that good. He can turn the notch sometimes and slay though.
10. Wicked Bvllet
It was either wicked or crickenthechicke. But i chose wicked because he has killed me 1 time. I feel he is overrated and complains alot. I recently played a scrim with me kimz and mando vs esca xycod and wicked and we easily won. However he does have good strategy.

HoboMan6525
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TskT
PSN: HoboMan6525

Post#17 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:42 am

EricNguyen11 wrote:Top 10 (In order)
1. EricNguyen11
I am really good with my aim and I use bacta bomb and adrenaline stim efficently to kill my opponents. I know how to slay people and I get lots of messages saying I am the best
2. JayKimz
Kim is an amazing player and person. He uses his gun well and always goes positive and public servers.
3. Mando78
4. LA Galaxy
This guy is really good but I beat him alot. He knows how to use cover to annihilate his opponents. See his youtube GalaxyPlayz if you wanna see him in action wrecking in dropzone servers.
5. ReaperGunskill
His name says all of it
6. Jay Double 10
He knows how to use dh17 and can kill u in a matter og minutes. He can easily be #1 if it was not me
7. Axel XIII
8. Xycod
This guy is not bad and he makes the ee4 into an automatic weapon. I can 1v1 him easily but he is a guy who can probably beat Jay in a 1v1.
9. Esca
I always see him in public servers but he is no problem. He thinks he is good but he is not that good. He can turn the notch sometimes and slay though.
10. Wicked Bvllet
It was either wicked or crickenthechicke. But i chose wicked because he has killed me 1 time. I feel he is overrated and complains alot. I recently played a scrim with me kimz and mando vs esca xycod and wicked and we easily won. However he does have good strategy.

Well thats an interesting list. definitely a different opinion than most. not saying its an accurate one but definitely a different opinion. At least exposes a different view point.
"There's always a bigger fish."

quitegoneG
Clan Tag: ARMGDN
PSN: quitegoneG

Post#18 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:07 am

I don't know whether to laugh or if you're being serious. You should join the tournament though since you're so good and the guys you play with are top 5. You will surely win.

Added in 17 minutes 42 seconds:
NOTE- I have not played much against Ruthless and others commonly listed players.

1. TraGyk
2. Beerus
3. Reviem
4. Chrisesca
5. StoneSwiftStrike
6. Huyfufu
7. DerMeatWad (my vote Best pulse cannon)
8. Cassady1998
9.AlphaFunatic
10. CazualRecovery

*Honorable Mention
Bojik, Shadows, Legolas, NMSamuels, Matix, deckerinflux, omekata, iigohamonyou

Added in 3 minutes 24 seconds:
quitegoneG wrote:I don't know whether to laugh or if you're being serious. You should join the tournament though since you're so good and the guys you play with are top 5. You will surely win.

Added in 17 minutes 42 seconds:
NOTE- I have not played much against Ruthless and others commonly listed players.

1. TraGyk
2. Beerus
3. Reviem
4. Chrisesca
5. StoneSwiftStrike
6. Huyfufu
7. DerMeatWad (my vote Best pulse cannon)
8. Cassady1998
9.AlphaFunatic
10. CazualRecovery

*Honorable Mention
Bojik, Shadows, Legolas, NMSamuels, Matix, deckerinflux, omekata, iigohamonyou

ExekionPowns- Best DLT-19X (We should do a dlt19x tournament btw)

deckerinflux
PSN: deckerinflux

Post#19 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:37 am

BakJok wrote:No specific order:
- Tragyk
- Reviem
- Huyfufu
- Stone
- Wookie
- Legolas
- Beerus
- Cassady
- Cazual
- Chrisesca
(This is for current)

This Bak Jok guy is mostly right. WhoeverTF that is.

Three things I would highlight:
1. Tragykfgt is number one. Haven't faced a better player in any circumstance. If you talk shit to him on any subject (1:1, OBJ, herofgt, etc) he can show you what's what.
2. Cazual too low. This bitch is still underestimated. Go back and watch PFC in DZ2.
3. Others are in the mix here too. SWB had been properly competitive recently.

Added in 26 minutes 27 seconds:
EricNguyen11 wrote:Top 10 (In order)
1. EricNguyen11
2. JayKimz
3. Mando78
4. LA Galaxy
5. ReaperGunskill
His name says all of it
6. Jay Double 10
7. Axel XIII
8. Xycod
9. Esca
10. Wicked Bvllet

Eric, this is the BEST. POST. EVAR.

p.s. How many more poop slammings do you need before I make your list ;p

Added in 54 seconds:
Logic_Scope wrote:1. IMPERIUM-true hybrid

2. LOGICIO-hybrid

3. LOGICIO-hybrid

4. LOGICIO-hybrid

5. LOGICIO-hybrid

6. LOGICIO-hybrid

7. LOGICIO-hybrid

8. LOGICIO-hybrid

9. LOGICIO-hybrid

10. LOGIC--SCOPE - hybrid

With good partner.

Added in 2 minutes 10 seconds:
StoneSwiftStrike wrote:beerus70
One of the few people I know who can drop 40+ kills and have the most pod claims in a game. Gunskill is uber good and plays obj at a high level. Kid is a rarity in competitive, someone you have to watch when you get the chance.

Reviem
Versatile, has very few limitations or flaws in his game. Can play anywhere on any game mode. Arguably has been the most dominant competitive player since battlefront has been released. Shows up in big games

chrisesca99
Gunskill is always consistent, does a lot of the heavy lifting for R. Has more of a slayer type role for his team, but is a very capable obj player when needed. Efficient with both bowcaster and pulse cannon.

xTraGyk
Matchup nightmare, presence alone has a major impact on the game. Pure slayer, but is one of the best at what he does. Probably the best EE-3 user in the game right now and extremely accurate with the pulse cannon. Not known has someone who plays obj, but can come through in certain situations.

TouchMyW00KIE
One of the clutchest players in the game at the moment, dude is a winner. Hands down the best E-11 user I've seen. Unselfish obj player who will risk a death for a pod defense using a well placed thermal detonator.

ReaperGunskill
Overall, one of the better cargo players you'll see. Play him on offense, defense, mid, doesn't matter he'll give you big time production no matter who's he playing against. Very proficient with the bowcaster, he can absolutely wreck a game if you're not prepared.

CaZuaLReCoVeRy
Underrated, I use to give the guy a lot of hate, but after playing on a team with him I've gotten a different perspective on his playstyle. He's one of those players you hate going against, but when he's your teammate you respect him. Great callouts and gives some of the best partner spawns. Excellent defensive player, not typically someone who'll throw themselves at a obj. Can outgun anyone

Huyfufu
Anchor, another really good defensive player, holds his ground well and adds a nice dynamic to the game with the ability to use a multitude of different star card combinations. Great gunskill

LOGIC--SCOPE
High in game IQ, just a really smart player who understands how to attack teams in a variety of ways no matter the personnel. Exceptional communicator, relays information and callouts better than anyone. Underrated gunskill and really efficient with the cycler.

XxShadowsxX971
Really aggressive, in your face type of player. Can switch his roles between slaying and being heavily obj focused. All around balanced playstyle who can be a handful at containing for the opposition.

There's a lot of really good players in the competitive PS4 community right now. It's difficult to just narrow down a list to only 10 people...

I approve this message. <3 stone

Added in 4 minutes 4 seconds:
johnnytran_707 wrote:Top 10 Players in their prime:

(DISCLAIMER: These players are listed on their skill in their prime. Some players' skill on the list have dwindled due to the fact that they don't play as much anymore, moved on to another fame or simply not as good anymore. (i.e. Comparing Michael Jordan to LeBron or Kobe))

1. Reviem- The best overall player in the game, hands down. With a mixture of his combat and objective play, he has asserted his dominance as the best in the game.

2. Tragyk- The best slayer in the game. Pulse cannon shots too good, and probably the best gun skill in the game.

3 (tied). WOOKIE- The best E11 player in the game, and (agreeing with Ham,) the best support anyone can ask for. Objective is a priority with this guy and has good call outs.

3 (tied). chrisesca99- The best player on Ruthless, with a close gap. (Kappy and Logic). Superb gun skill and utilizes star cards very well. Placement of blaster cannons are amazing with this guy. A more radical variation of Reviem.

4 (tied). Logic and Kappy- Objective on point, these guys are the most reliable people to have on your team. A perfect split between objective and slayer, with similar competitiveness and play style, they knows their priorities.

4 (tied). Beerus- For as young as he is, consider him a gaming prodigy. Objective is a must and gun skill is top tier. Good at setting up on Drop Zone. Impact player for his team.

5. Italoo- Revolutionized the BFC with his pioneering of maining the EE3. When everyone was still using E11's and whatnot, he was one of the first ones to use the EE3, and made it a trend.

6. Ham- One of the best strategists of the game, hands down. Gun skill close to reaching top tier, and good objective play, he specializes in cargo.

7. StoneSwift- Hardest person to kill in the BFC. You overheat as this guy jukes your lasers and melts you. You deserved to get laughed at, he's just too nice.

8. xshoT- GUN SKILL. Would be higher on the list of he didn't stop playing.

9. Legolas- Shoutout to the european players because I just put down your best player on here.

10. Xycod- Most consistent burst in the BFC. Top tier combat with mid tier objective play. A watered down version of Tragyk or Reviem, but still made it on the list (should tell you how good Tragyk and Rev are)

DISCLAIMER: This is an "of all time" list, not a "current" and only ranking PS4 players.

Italoo-br makes me shit my pants. wish played more. ee3 so fast from cover that is right up your ahole. instadead. +1 (minus 1 for explosive shot during dz1 tournament. because principles).

LSJKratos
PSN: Darth_Faptos

Post#20 » Mon May 01, 2017 12:38 pm

1. Reviem
2. xShot
3. Chrisesca
4. TouchMyWookie
5. Feverkid98

Return to “All-Star-Game”