This is an "all time" list, but also take note that the in-game SKILL for the community peaked during DZ2. (August 2016).
Literally eight people on my list were either on August 2016 APOC and August 2016 R. (Reviem, Tragyk, Xycod, Wookie, Ham, Kappy, Logic, Chris).
I firmly believe that these guys, along with the rest (Beerus, Italoo, xShot,Stone, and Legolas), are the best of all time.
Let's not kid ourselves. Most of these players (Reviem, Xycod, Tragyk, Wookie, Kappy, Logic) either don't play Battlefront as much they used to compared to mid 2016, or moved on to a different game (Overwatch, For Honor). Its safe to say that these new "good" players (Shadows, Cazual, Reaper, DerMeatWad, AlphaFunatic [lol] etc.) weren't even good until these top players lost interest. I mean who were these players around the peak of everyone playing? Nobody. They were either ass, or they were getting wrecked by R or APOC in a scrim. But noooow theyre good, because these players lost interest, lol,
APOC and R literally decimated EVERY TEAM THEY SCRIMMED unless they were scrimming each other.
These little kids that are scrimming nowadays don't even know who Italoo or xShot, or SC is, smh.
All these new "good" players... a farce.
johnnytran_707 wrote:Top 10 Players in their prime:
(DISCLAIMER: These players are listed on their skill in their prime. Some players' skill on the list have dwindled due to the fact that they don't play as much anymore, moved on to another fame or simply not as good anymore. (i.e. Comparing Michael Jordan to LeBron or Kobe))
1. Reviem- The best overall player in the game, hands down. With a mixture of his combat and objective play, he has asserted his dominance as the best in the game.
2. Tragyk- The best slayer in the game. Pulse cannon shots too good, and probably the best gun skill in the game.
3 (tied). WOOKIE- The best E11 player in the game, and (agreeing with Ham,) the best support anyone can ask for. Objective is a priority with this guy and has good call outs.
3 (tied). chrisesca99- The best player on Ruthless, with a close gap. (Kappy and Logic). Superb gun skill and utilizes star cards very well. Placement of blaster cannons are amazing with this guy. A more radical variation of Reviem.
4 (tied). Logic and Kappy- Objective on point, these guys are the most reliable people to have on your team. A perfect split between objective and slayer, with similar competitiveness and play style, they knows their priorities.
4 (tied). Beerus- For as young as he is, consider him a gaming prodigy. Objective is a must and gun skill is top tier. Good at setting up on Drop Zone. Impact player for his team.
5. Italoo- Revolutionized the BFC with his pioneering of maining the EE3. When everyone was still using E11's and whatnot, he was one of the first ones to use the EE3, and made it a trend.
6. Ham- One of the best strategists of the game, hands down. Gun skill close to reaching top tier, and good objective play, he specializes in cargo.
7. StoneSwift- Hardest person to kill in the BFC. You overheat as this guy jukes your lasers and melts you. You deserved to get laughed at, he's just too nice.
8. xshoT- GUN SKILL. Would be higher on the list of he didn't stop playing.
9. Legolas- Shoutout to the european players because I just put down your best player on here.
10. Xycod- Most consistent burst in the BFC. Top tier combat with mid tier objective play. A watered down version of Tragyk or Reviem, but still made it on the list (should tell you how good Tragyk and Rev are)
DISCLAIMER: This is an "of all time" list, not a "current" and only ranking PS4 players.