Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play?

ASG voting and scheduling to take place here.
johnnytran_707
PSN: Fishbei

Re: Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play?

Post#21 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:01 pm

I would also like to add and supplement my top 10 by saying this:

This is an "all time" list, but also take note that the in-game SKILL for the community peaked during DZ2. (August 2016).

Literally eight people on my list were either on August 2016 APOC and August 2016 R. (Reviem, Tragyk, Xycod, Wookie, Ham, Kappy, Logic, Chris).

I firmly believe that these guys, along with the rest (Beerus, Italoo, xShot,Stone, and Legolas), are the best of all time.

Let's not kid ourselves. Most of these players (Reviem, Xycod, Tragyk, Wookie, Kappy, Logic) either don't play Battlefront as much they used to compared to mid 2016, or moved on to a different game (Overwatch, For Honor). Its safe to say that these new "good" players (Shadows, Cazual, Reaper, DerMeatWad, AlphaFunatic [lol] etc.) weren't even good until these top players lost interest. I mean who were these players around the peak of everyone playing? Nobody. They were either ass, or they were getting wrecked by R or APOC in a scrim. But noooow theyre good, because these players lost interest, lol,

APOC and R literally decimated EVERY TEAM THEY SCRIMMED unless they were scrimming each other.

These little kids that are scrimming nowadays don't even know who Italoo or xShot, or SC is, smh.

All these new "good" players... a farce.

johnnytran_707 wrote:Top 10 Players in their prime:

(DISCLAIMER: These players are listed on their skill in their prime. Some players' skill on the list have dwindled due to the fact that they don't play as much anymore, moved on to another fame or simply not as good anymore. (i.e. Comparing Michael Jordan to LeBron or Kobe))

1. Reviem- The best overall player in the game, hands down. With a mixture of his combat and objective play, he has asserted his dominance as the best in the game.

2. Tragyk- The best slayer in the game. Pulse cannon shots too good, and probably the best gun skill in the game.

3 (tied). WOOKIE- The best E11 player in the game, and (agreeing with Ham,) the best support anyone can ask for. Objective is a priority with this guy and has good call outs.

3 (tied). chrisesca99- The best player on Ruthless, with a close gap. (Kappy and Logic). Superb gun skill and utilizes star cards very well. Placement of blaster cannons are amazing with this guy. A more radical variation of Reviem.

4 (tied). Logic and Kappy- Objective on point, these guys are the most reliable people to have on your team. A perfect split between objective and slayer, with similar competitiveness and play style, they knows their priorities.

4 (tied). Beerus- For as young as he is, consider him a gaming prodigy. Objective is a must and gun skill is top tier. Good at setting up on Drop Zone. Impact player for his team.

5. Italoo- Revolutionized the BFC with his pioneering of maining the EE3. When everyone was still using E11's and whatnot, he was one of the first ones to use the EE3, and made it a trend.

6. Ham- One of the best strategists of the game, hands down. Gun skill close to reaching top tier, and good objective play, he specializes in cargo.

7. StoneSwift- Hardest person to kill in the BFC. You overheat as this guy jukes your lasers and melts you. You deserved to get laughed at, he's just too nice.

8. xshoT- GUN SKILL. Would be higher on the list of he didn't stop playing.

9. Legolas- Shoutout to the european players because I just put down your best player on here.

10. Xycod- Most consistent burst in the BFC. Top tier combat with mid tier objective play. A watered down version of Tragyk or Reviem, but still made it on the list (should tell you how good Tragyk and Rev are)

DISCLAIMER: This is an "of all time" list, not a "current" and only ranking PS4 players.

Reqin
Clan Tag: EVOL

Post#22 » Tue May 02, 2017 8:30 am

Current (no particular order)
-beerus
-tragyk
-reviem
-chrisesca
-cassady
-cazual
-wookie
-matix
-stone
-legolas

UODADDY24
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TRA
PSN: UOduck24

Post#23 » Thu May 04, 2017 7:07 am

Logic_Scope wrote:1. IMPERIUM-true hybrid

2. LOGICIO-hybrid

3. LOGICIO-hybrid

4. LOGICIO-hybrid

5. LOGICIO-hybrid

6. LOGICIO-hybrid

7. LOGICIO-hybrid

8. LOGICIO-hybrid

9. LOGICIO-hybrid

10. LOGIC--SCOPE - hybrid

Don't act like wicked isn't the best player ever Logic.

Logic_Scope
PSN: LOGIC--SCOPE

Post#24 » Sun May 07, 2017 3:31 pm

johnnytran_707 wrote:I would also like to add and supplement my top 10 by saying this:

This is an "all time" list, but also take note that the in-game SKILL for the community peaked during DZ2. (August 2016).

Literally eight people on my list were either on August 2016 APOC and August 2016 R. (Reviem, Tragyk, Xycod, Wookie, Ham, Kappy, Logic, Chris).

I firmly believe that these guys, along with the rest (Beerus, Italoo, xShot,Stone, and Legolas), are the best of all time.

Let's not kid ourselves. Most of these players (Reviem, Xycod, Tragyk, Wookie, Kappy, Logic) either don't play Battlefront as much they used to compared to mid 2016, or moved on to a different game (Overwatch, For Honor). Its safe to say that these new "good" players (Shadows, Cazual, Reaper, DerMeatWad, AlphaFunatic [lol] etc.) weren't even good until these top players lost interest. I mean who were these players around the peak of everyone playing? Nobody. They were either ass, or they were getting wrecked by R or APOC in a scrim. But noooow theyre good, because these players lost interest, lol,

APOC and R literally decimated EVERY TEAM THEY SCRIMMED unless they were scrimming each other.

These little kids that are scrimming nowadays don't even know who Italoo or xShot, or SC is, smh.

(DISCLAIMER: These players are listed on their skill in their prime. Some players' skill on the list have dwindled due to the fact that they don't play as much anymore, moved on to another fame or simply not as good anymore. (i.e. Comparing Michael Jordan to LeBron or Kobe))

1. Reviem- The best overall player in the game, hands down. With a mixture of his combat and objective play, he has asserted his dominance as the best in the game.

2. Tragyk- The best slayer in the game. Pulse cannon shots too good, and probably the best gun skill in the game.

3 (tied). WOOKIE- The best E11 player in the game, and (agreeing with Ham,) the best support anyone can ask for. Objective is a priority with this guy and has good call outs.

3 (tied). chrisesca99- The best player on Ruthless, with a close gap. (Kappy and Logic). Superb gun skill and utilizes star cards very well. Placement of blaster cannons are amazing with this guy. A more radical variation of Reviem.

4 (tied). Logic and Kappy- Objective on point, these guys are the most reliable people to have on your team. A perfect split between objective and slayer, with similar competitiveness and play style, they knows their priorities.

4 (tied). Beerus- For as young as he is, consider him a gaming prodigy. Objective is a must and gun skill is top tier. Good at setting up on Drop Zone. Impact player for his team.

5. Italoo- Revolutionized the BFC with his pioneering of maining the EE3. When everyone was still using E11's and whatnot, he was one of the first ones to use the EE3, and made it a trend.

6. Ham- One of the best strategists of the game, hands down. Gun skill close to reaching top tier, and good objective play, he specializes in cargo.

7. StoneSwift- Hardest person to kill in the BFC. You overheat as this guy jukes your lasers and melts you. You deserved to get laughed at, he's just too nice.

9. Legolas- Shoutout to the european players because I just put down your best player on here.

10. Xycod- Most consistent burst in the BFC. Top tier combat with mid tier objective play. A watered down version of Tragyk or Reviem, but still made it on the list (should tell you how good Tragyk and Rev are)

DISCLAIMER: This is an "of all time" list, not a "current" and only ranking PS4 players.

This might be the most legit thing I've ever read.

Reviem
Clan Tag: [TG]
PSN: Reviem

Post#25 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:04 am

Are we done measuring dick sizes? These kinds of conversations are trivial at best

BoMbeR
Clan Tag: ~>Vorpal
PSN: TLE-BOMBER
XBL: A Wild Squirt1e

Post#26 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Reviem wrote:Are we done measuring dick sizes? These kinds of conversations are trivial at best

LMFAO
Oscar/Rupture best PC player ever.

1v2 eZ

[Milleneum}Vortex: that screen shot isn't even real.

Full Xfire screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/1EbYpEY.jpg

Sniper
Competition Committee Member
PSN: feverkid98

Post#27 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Who ever started this topic is a smart man im surprised it wasnt up sooner. I havnt played in a long time i play for the first like 3 tournaments so my list is going to be based on what players i saw back then and obviously players now are probably better now if they still play. so dont hate on me for players that probably should be higher up but i havnt seen them sense i played.

1.xshot - He was one of the best players i've seen with his strong gun skill, good objective play and a good leadership to help his team win any game.

2. TouchMyWookie - This player could be number 1 it was very hard to choose because with wookies personalty, amazing gun skill, and the objective side of him where he can literally do it all whatever the team needs him to do and do it better than anyone.

3. (feverkid98) I'd personally put me here and maybe some would agree if they played with me back in first tournaments because i know there is a lot of new players so im not gonna get into myself you can go watch old films to find me.

4- Chris esca - one of my first teammates and a good friend. He was a monster in 1v1 and 1v2 he could slay just about anyone and when it came down to getting an objective he was there to support the team if not taking a pod or getting a flag.

5- Reviem - This player has strong gun skill and can play objective pretty well but his fat ego and poor leadership and tendancy to rage on stuff that doesnt matter in game drags him down.

6 - Kappy - another good teammate, he had really good gun skill and he played alot more of supportive role back in the day in my eyes and helpped us win alot of games and is probably even better now.

7- WICKED FUCKING BVLLET - This guy is something special he would be my 3rd if his own mind doesnt hold him back. He can put up good fights and is an amazing objective skill but even know he lacks a little in gun skill his leadership and drive to win and be the best and will do anything to make his team win (like benching himself) will put him over most.

8 and 9 - Italoo and andretto - These guys where the guys who started off and designed the meta of the EE-3. they had the best and crazy ee-3 skill before anyone and show everyone its the best gun in the game if you know how to use it but there objective played lacked alot unless they are on rebal depot.

10- Logic - back in first drop zone i thought logic was complete trash tbh but the more i played with him i relized he wasnt it was just his play style that i wasnt used to cause i wasnt on his team well i was but he was on R 2nd squad. He has pretty good gun skill and he will slay you down and hold the fort so you cant get to the pod or flag without killing him first. so his objective was a little lacking but how he slayed and controlled the map was really top tier.

Other noticable people you could probably interchange some of these with - Fantasticman and tragic or however his name is spelled
Show Userbars & Awards

TouchMyWookie
Clan Tag: Touch
PSN: TouchMyW00KlE

Post#28 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:59 pm

1. xShot
2. Reviem
3. Fantasticman760
4. Tragyk
5. Italoo
6. Chrisesca
7. SuicidalRoach
8. Jeovanny
9. Tutiplum
10. Tie Feverkid98/Arsenec

DropZone 3 Champions

Droid Run 1 Champions

Cargo 3 Champions

Mulit-mode 1 Champions

Render eSports Cargo Champions

1st Place Gamebattles Winter '16

iiGoHamOnYou
Clan Tag: MMR
PSN: iiGoHamOnYou

Post#29 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Why must we include these people who played the game for only the first 2 months when the game came out... lol

UODADDY24
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TRA
PSN: UOduck24

Post#30 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:56 pm

I agree with almost everyone on your list but i think it is unfair to say that the players then are far above and beyond the players now. The game has been out longer than it was out at DZ2 and that allows for more players to improve the longer the game has been out. Although this might be correct for an all time lust, I think it is unfair to not acknowledge some of the new teams that have made waves in the BFC.

johnnytran_707 wrote:I would also like to add and supplement my top 10 by saying this:

Return to “All-Star-Game”