Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play?

ASG voting and scheduling to take place here.
xKappYx28
Clan Tag: Ruthless
PSN: KAPPYkilla | R-KappY

Re: Who are your Top 10 players in PS4 Competitive Play?

Post#31 » Thu May 11, 2017 1:25 am

Reviem wrote:Are we done measuring dick sizes? These kinds of conversations are trivial at best

God forbid our community has a conversation for once!

That being said, my top 10 ALL-TIME players are, in no order:

xShoT (off-pod guru. first MVP)
Chris (this guy plays like he's on crack. absolute monster)
Wookie (map awareness gawd. patient player)
Rev (relentless spirit, great gunskill)
Logic (when he's on fire.. good luck trying to kill him)
Xycod (extremely versatile. bleeds consistency)
Italoo (father of the EE-3)
Wicked (greatest anchor of all time. partner4life)
Fantasticman (could never kill this dude)
Feverkid (watch the DZ1 tape... ice in his veins)

That was fun.
PSN - KAPPYkilla | R-KappY
YOUTUBE - https://www.youtube.com/user/xKappYx28
TWITCH - xKappYx28

Logic_Scope
PSN: LOGIC--SCOPE

Post#32 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:21 am

Alright in light of Kappy's post it has inspired me to make an actual post lol.

Things to note:
-I will be speaking in THIRD-PERSON
-This is a All-Time list
-After I have given a description of why each player is ranked where they are I will be also be listing a minor negative aspect for each player.
-There is a CLEAR difference between a players "skill" and their "talent". Great players don't just rely on their talent. They use their raw talent to develop a higher level of skill to then out-preform others.
-Each downside I give to the players are VERY minor. Just a few minor things each play could work on from my point of view.
-There are MANY players that have a high "talent" level but fail to work on their craft to become dominant player overall

Now lets get to the list:

1. Logic-Scope - To simply put it, when he's in the zone there is nothing like it. Similar to Kappykilla, he's got a special ability to put the team first. A perfect mix between objective and slaying. Downside: Emotional, he lets the game get the best of him sometimes. (lol I know this sounds egocentric but it's what I truly think)

2. Chrisesca - My natural rival. A man who simply does not need an introduction. We all know why hes at the top of this list. Downside: Coordination, specifically his communication is lacking sometimes.

3. Reviem - Competitor. Whether it be hijacking teams of their best players or tirelessly grinding the game to be the best, he has the drive and the will that any top player needs to be the best. Gunskill, objective play, clutch plays, are all top notch. Downside: Confidence as a leader. It might just be me, but I do get the feeling that he could take a more aggressive role as the leader in-game.

4.Kappy - HYBRID. If you had to picture the perfect TEAMMATE, he'd be it. Reliable, resourceful, exceptional. Not many people see the game like he does. In the heat of the moment, he can clearly see whats best for the TEAM; Even if that means sacrificing himself. Downside: To be honest, I really couldn't find one about Kappy. Like I said, perfect teammate.

5.TouchMyWookie - Clutch. This man's best attribute is preforming when he needs to. He can turn a losing situation and flip it on it's head. E-11 MASTER. Downside: Leadership. This guy could be a good leader in-game but I feel as if he is hesitant on preforming this role to my knowledge.

6. Tragyk - Slayer. There are many players out there that focus on the attribute of slaying but only one guy does it best and he's it. 1v1 nightmare. Downside: One-dimensional. Although his gun-skill is through the roof, he doesn't have a good balance between objective and slaying.

7. Xycod- Consistency. From the time this guy stepped foot in the scene everyone knew his potential was through the roof. He has an extreme passion for winning. Bleeds consistency with gun-skill. Downside: Objective. He could better balance out between objective play and slaying.

8. Wicked- Passionate. At the beginning life of this game he wasn't the best player around but he proved his place with his tenacity and dedication. If anyone thinks he shouldn't be on this list then go look at his performance in the Semi-Finals of DZ2. From working on his gun-skill to staying up day and night working on specific strats, he solidified his place as the 8th spot on this list. Downside: Inconsistency, specifically his gun-skill. He has a lot of up and down games where he'll be a monster one day then the next he wont be preforming as well.

9. Italoo - EE-3 Pioneer. He gave us the "EE-3 Meta" by being the first to master the weapon. A player who almost always will win his gunfights, he is a foe to be reckoned with. Downside: Game-awareness. He over-commits on gunfights sometimes therefor costing his team in certain situations.

10. Xshot - Competitor. Similar to Wookie, he was an E-11 master. He focused more on the slayer role for his team. At times he would wipe whole teams. This ability eventually got him a MVP award paving the road for others to come. Downside: Longevity. While he played he optimized his talent but he could have been so much better if he stuck with the game.

Alright, its 4:30 in the morning so I think I'm gonna hit the hay. Hope you guys like my input!!
Last edited by Logic_Scope on Thu May 11, 2017 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sniper
Competition Committee Member
PSN: feverkid98

Post#33 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:31 am

iiGoHamOnYou wrote:Why must we include these people who played the game for only the first 2 months when the game came out... lol

Because that who made the forum said. top 10 all time when in prime.
Show Userbars & Awards

LordLasagna
Clan Tag: ZERT
XBL: LordLasagna101

Post#34 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:04 pm

Xbox players are better than all of these people...

TouchMyWookie
Clan Tag: Touch
PSN: TouchMyW00KlE

Post#35 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:16 pm

UODADDY24 wrote:I agree with almost everyone on your list but i think it is unfair to say that the players then are far above and beyond the players now. The game has been out longer than it was out at DZ2 and that allows for more players to improve the longer the game has been out. Although this might be correct for an all time lust, I think it is unfair to not acknowledge some of the new teams that have made waves in the

Gotta disagree with you there duck. The newer guys are built off the foundations that we laid out. The teams that won when the most people were playing the game, mastered the game in the quickest amount of time. Therefore they have the most skill. Some of the oldest guys are still winning. I have barely 200 hours played on this game. While some people on your team have over 900+. Just took you guys that much longer to get good.

DropZone 3 Champions

Droid Run 1 Champions

Cargo 3 Champions

Mulit-mode 1 Champions

Render eSports Cargo Champions

1st Place Gamebattles Winter '16

xKappYx28
Clan Tag: Ruthless
PSN: KAPPYkilla | R-KappY

Post#36 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:34 pm

TouchMyWookie wrote:
UODADDY24 wrote:I agree with almost everyone on your list but i think it is unfair to say that the players then are far above and beyond the players now. The game has been out longer than it was out at DZ2 and that allows for more players to improve the longer the game has been out. Although this might be correct for an all time lust, I think it is unfair to not acknowledge some of the new teams that have made waves in the

Gotta disagree with you there duck. The newer guys are built off the foundations that we laid out. The teams that won when the most people were playing the game, mastered the game in the quickest amount of time. Therefore they have the most skill. Some of the oldest guys are still winning. I have barely 200 hours played on this game. While some people on your team have over 900+. Just took you guys that much longer to get good.

Well said Wook. This reminds me of Michael Jordan, who took a year or two break from basketball and won 3 straight titles. Skill don't lie.
PSN - KAPPYkilla | R-KappY
YOUTUBE - https://www.youtube.com/user/xKappYx28
TWITCH - xKappYx28

UODADDY24
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TRA
PSN: UOduck24

Post#37 » Fri May 12, 2017 10:58 am

TouchMyWookie wrote:

I'm not going to completely disagree with you but 1st of all, the game only counts "hours" as when you play public matches so you probably have a good amount more than 200. 2nd of all, its not as much that it took the newer players longer to get good, although it might apply for some, but it took us longer to become involved in the competitive scene. Once some of the newer guys began to scrim and play competitively the skill level instantly rose. I think once the new game comes out and everyone is playing competitively from the start, it will be a much better judge of skill than this battlefront has been.

Mike
Not Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

Post#38 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:12 pm

LordLasagna wrote:Xbox players are better than all of these people...

If only the Xbox One teams and players could actually play any of their tournament matches to show off their skill. Then you guys could also make a topic discussing the best Xbox One players.

Snide_Snyder
Clan Tag: CwS
PSN: Snide_Snyder

Post#39 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Snide_Snyder .... The Dad...

Xycod
PSN: Xycod

Post#40 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Logic_Scope wrote:
johnnytran_707 wrote:I would also like to add and supplement my top 10 by saying this:

This is an "all time" list, but also take note that the in-game SKILL for the community peaked during DZ2. (August 2016).

Literally eight people on my list were either on August 2016 APOC and August 2016 R. (Reviem, Tragyk, Xycod, Wookie, Ham, Kappy, Logic, Chris).

I firmly believe that these guys, along with the rest (Beerus, Italoo, xShot,Stone, and Legolas), are the best of all time.

Let's not kid ourselves. Most of these players (Reviem, Xycod, Tragyk, Wookie, Kappy, Logic) either don't play Battlefront as much they used to compared to mid 2016, or moved on to a different game (Overwatch, For Honor). Its safe to say that these new "good" players (Shadows, Cazual, Reaper, DerMeatWad, AlphaFunatic [lol] etc.) weren't even good until these top players lost interest. I mean who were these players around the peak of everyone playing? Nobody. They were either ass, or they were getting wrecked by R or APOC in a scrim. But noooow theyre good, because these players lost interest, lol,

APOC and R literally decimated EVERY TEAM THEY SCRIMMED unless they were scrimming each other.

These little kids that are scrimming nowadays don't even know who Italoo or xShot, or SC is, smh.

All these new "good" players... a farce.

johnnytran_707 wrote:Top 10 Players in their prime:

(DISCLAIMER: These players are listed on their skill in their prime. Some players' skill on the list have dwindled due to the fact that they don't play as much anymore, moved on to another fame or simply not as good anymore. (i.e. Comparing Michael Jordan to LeBron or Kobe))

1. Reviem- The best overall player in the game, hands down. With a mixture of his combat and objective play, he has asserted his dominance as the best in the game.

2. Tragyk- The best slayer in the game. Pulse cannon shots too good, and probably the best gun skill in the game.

3 (tied). WOOKIE- The best E11 player in the game, and (agreeing with Ham,) the best support anyone can ask for. Objective is a priority with this guy and has good call outs.

3 (tied). chrisesca99- The best player on Ruthless, with a close gap. (Kappy and Logic). Superb gun skill and utilizes star cards very well. Placement of blaster cannons are amazing with this guy. A more radical variation of Reviem.

4 (tied). Logic and Kappy- Objective on point, these guys are the most reliable people to have on your team. A perfect split between objective and slayer, with similar competitiveness and play style, they knows their priorities.

4 (tied). Beerus- For as young as he is, consider him a gaming prodigy. Objective is a must and gun skill is top tier. Good at setting up on Drop Zone. Impact player for his team.

5. Italoo- Revolutionized the BFC with his pioneering of maining the EE3. When everyone was still using E11's and whatnot, he was one of the first ones to use the EE3, and made it a trend.

6. Ham- One of the best strategists of the game, hands down. Gun skill close to reaching top tier, and good objective play, he specializes in cargo.

7. StoneSwift- Hardest person to kill in the BFC. You overheat as this guy jukes your lasers and melts you. You deserved to get laughed at, he's just too nice.

8. xshoT- GUN SKILL. Would be higher on the list of he didn't stop playing.

9. Legolas- Shoutout to the european players because I just put down your best player on here.

10. Xycod- Most consistent burst in the BFC. Top tier combat with mid tier objective play. A watered down version of Tragyk or Reviem, but still made it on the list (should tell you how good Tragyk and Rev are)

DISCLAIMER: This is an "of all time" list, not a "current" and only ranking PS4 players.

This might be the most legit thing I've ever read.

Lol who is this kid, I like him lol

Return to “All-Star-Game”