LordLasagna wrote:Pretty much everyone on xbox doesn't play anymore, but if you were to put the best on xbox on a team vs the best on ps4, xbox will slaughter them.
Pretty much everyone on xbox doesn't play anymore, but if you were to put the best on xbox on a team vs the best on ps4, xbox will slaughter them.
ChristianBenteke wrote:I have been following Drop Zone III and Droid Run 1, thats what my list is based on (no specific order)
- Reviem: Showed up in every game he played and won both tournaments, really good alround player and proofs you dont need a high sensitivity. Most alround player in the game probably.
- Huyfufu: Europes best player hands down, carried his team in DZ 3 to the semi-finals and shows that he doesnt even need a jumppack, stayed standing in the Droid Run finals where they lost.
- xTragyk: Gunskill wise the best player in the game and drops 40 kills like its nothing, absolute animal and crazy skills with the pulse cannon aswell.
- Cazual: Probably the smartest player in the game, insane positioning and really good gunskill, gives good partner spawns however could play a bit more objective sometimes.
- Legolas: Had a anonymous DZ3 where he played with a semi-decent team, but showed up in Droid Run where he carried his team several times, really conistent.
- Beerus: Exactly the player Apoc needed in droid run, probably the reason they won the tournament. Really good agressive player with a great trigger finger, you shoot first and still lose your gunfight.
- Stoneswift: Great alround and especially objective player, top of the team most of the times due to his objective score, really good gunskill and great flanking abilities.
- Touchmywookie: Surprisingly good considering he uses e-11, still manages to win lots of gun fights against ee-3''s. Also probably the best objective player, happily sacrifices himself for a claim.
- Chrisesca: Best player on R and carries them quite a lot. Great with the pulse cannon, pretty much a watered down version of Tragyk but still insanely good.
- Exekionpownz: Probably the least good in this top 10 because he's inconsistent. One game he carries, the other one he completely chokes, still a really smart and overlooked player, on his day he can melt people.
Let me know what you think
UODADDY24 wrote:(Not in any particular order)
One of the best drop zone players in the game. Great skills all around, can use any star card and has great gun skill while playing the obj very well.
Easily the best partners in the game and arguably the best objective players on PS4. Great with unconventional stat cards. Can't have one without the other.
Best slayer in the game hands down. If we had a blast tournament, last person I would want to face
Great all around player who can do whatever his team needs.
One of the hardest people to kill in the community. Always finds a way to give his team a better chance to win.
The smartest player strategical in the BFC, can hold down the obj if you give him a pulse.
Arguably the best bowcaster player in The BFC. Hard to kill and great gun skill.
One of the top 5 pulse cannon players and can get crazy kills with 100 sensitivity.
Naturally Xbox player but does well at getting kills and has really good flanks that no one expects.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest