Who are your top 10 players going into Multi-Mode?

ASG voting and scheduling to take place here.
Deaathless
PSN: Deaathless

Re: Who are your top 10 players going into Multi-Mode?

Post#11 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:12 pm

LMAO you have no clue what my IP is.

Logic_Scope
PSN: LOGIC--SCOPE

Post#12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:27 pm

No but the admins do.....lol

ELTIOSAURON
PSN: ELTIOSAURON
XBL: ELTIOSAURONCHAS

Post#13 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:26 pm

RIP
1. ELTIOSAURON (I'm just a beast :D)
2. Beerus70 (2nd cause he lags to much)
3. StoneSwiftStrike (Best Objective Player)
4. Tragyk (He's just a beast)
5. Deathless (You can't lose with this guy on your team)
6. Albert Blah (Elite Controller, He's the carrier)
7. CazualRecovery (2nd best Objective Player)
8. Cassady1998 (He lags too much, still goes off)
9. AlphaFunatic (Cause he's Mexicanouu)
Chrisesca99 (Good at getting kills)

Albert blah
Clan Tag: MYRQ
XBL: Albert blah

Post#14 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:48 am

Deaathless wrote:Beerus - Best slayer in the game while still focusing on objective and teamplay. It seems like he is all over the place.

StoneSwiftStrike - The best objective player in the game (Even in walker assault :lol: ) , also has good gunskill and strategy.

Reviem - Top tier gunskill and a very smart player. Also gets on the objective.

Cassady - Can do it all for a team. Plays similar to Beerus and is coming into the tourney with a DZ4 win. No flaws in his game.

Wookie - Still the best e-11 in the game. Gets the job done and is a very smart player. Always looking for the win.

AlphaFunatic - Underrated player and a very good objective player. In cargo he is always in your base.

Eltio - Very good slayer and holds down power positions well. Very nice jumpshooting tactic up close.

CazualRecovery - Very good gunskill and the best partner/support player you could ask for. Gives very good spawns.

Chrisesca - Amazing slayer and plays well off pod. Plays only kills, however.

Xycod - Good mix of objective and gunskill and knows what to do to win.

**Albert Blah - Would be 2-3 on my list but I didnt include him because of the advantages he has.

**Would put deathless on my list but can't afford a decent controller RIP. I'll buy you one. Send me your address. Hey btw how many titles do you have?

Added in 1 minute 15 seconds:
RIP
1. Albert_blah (I'm just a beast :D)
2. ELTIOSAURON (because he's a Mexican)
3. Beerus70 (3rd because he lags to much)
4. StoneSwiftStrike (Best San Diego chargers Fan)
5. Tragyk (He's just a beast)
6. Reviem (Nothing special just threw him on here)
7. CazualRecovery (2nd best Objective Player)
8. Cassady1998 (He lags too much, still goes off)
9. AlphaFunatic (Cause he's about to get deported)
10. Chrisesca99 (Good at getting kills)

**77. Would put deathless up there but he doesn't have a title yet... still waiting on that.

quitegoneG
Clan Tag: ARMGDN
PSN: quitegoneG

Post#15 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:25 am

1. Beerus- I said it back in a stream where everyone commentating didn't agree. He is the best player because he is well rounded and can outgun anyone. He plays for the win and will die to obj- a characteristic I think would make some players better. Kills don't always win the game. But he can do it all.
2. Reviem- Very smart and composed player who knows timing very well. He can also beat anyone in a gunfight and plays OBJ. He surrounds himself with the best player and makes callouts that help his team.
3. Albert Blah- He consistently drops 40 and takes top player on his team. He will clear a whole squad for his team to come in and get a claim. He doesn't play obj very much, but he knows his niche as slayer.
4.StoneSwiftStrike- All-around player that carries teams with his objective play. He is very smart in strategizing and adapting to situations. Most clutch player in the game.
5. xTraGyK- last guy I want to get in a gunfight with. He hasn't been on playing much so he dropped on my list. Also, limited obj.
6. Cazual Recovery- does it all. He plays to win and has strategy as if he were Sun Tzu. Not scared to die for the team win and is one of the best partner to have. Strong presence with sensitive map awareness.
7.chrisesca- just watch his stream from the 2v2 tournament finals. Gunskill is comparable to Beerus, xTraGyK, and Albert. Limited OBJ play.
8. TouchMYwookie- A winner and aim is insane. Best nade made in the game and plays strong OBJ.
9.ELTIOSAURON- Slayer that can clear a whole team. He's about to carry GOAT to a championship.
10. ALPHAFUNATIC- I'd say the most underrated players in the game. Dude is probably the most annoying guy to play against and a relief when he's on your team. He's an all-around player and I'd say one of the best at cargo, as well as clearing bases.

K3sharr729

Post#16 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:19 pm

1.Beerus
2.Stoneswiftstrike
3.Reviem
4.Alphafunatic
5.Cassady
6.Deathless
7.CazualRecovery
8.Goodpoo
9.Touchmywookie
10.EltionSauron

In my opinion the closer you get to 1 the more smarter the player, the more he or she plays objective, and still gets the necessary kills(not necessarily all the kills). Players say getting kills is playing objective . . .o.o but forget that a top 10 player should be able to do all three that I mentioned on a consistent basis. Even the best slayer will lose without a solid team behind him. This is my list (headphones)

Top 5 Players I would like to watch play
1.AlbertBlah
2.Wrath_XShadows
3.Oholteno
4.xwhatever
5.Chrisesca

xKappYx28
Clan Tag: Ruthless
PSN: KAPPYkilla | R-KappY

Post#17 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Cringe
PSN - KAPPYkilla | R-KappY
YOUTUBE - https://www.youtube.com/user/xKappYx28
TWITCH - xKappYx28

Return to “All-Star-Game”