Private Match Hidden Trait

General discussion about the console, other upcoming games, and issues pertaining to Sony.
johnsmith1999

Private Match Hidden Trait

Post#1 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Hey guys, hoping someone can help. I have recently played some tournaments with some individuals where the rules are No Triangle and No Trait Cards. When I was killed by them, it showed that their triangle card and trait card were empty but yet they still were using them. For example, they were using explosive shot with the EE3 and scout where they didn't appear on the Radar when running but yet when I was killed by them, it showed their trait and triangle card was empty. This is for sure not fair since the rules are no Triangle no Trait. Obviously they won. How are they doing this? Any clues?

Mike
Public Relations Admin
Public Relations Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

Re: Private Match Hidden Trait

Post#2 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:38 pm

Hmm, sounds weird. You are playing on PS4 right? There is a glitch where it will still sometimes say for players and spectators that they have hit trait level 3 even though they are not using a trait. What you are saying sounds like something else though. For explosive shot, make sure it's coming from a gun and not a blaster cannon, those can sometimes make it look like someone has got explosive shot.

I have never seen anyone be able to do this so I don't know more but someone else on the site might. It hasn't happened in any recent tourney matches, if it did and people bring it up that might help explain things.

johnsmith1999

Post#3 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:20 pm

Thanks for the reply Mike, yes I am playing on PS4. I thought I was going crazy as well but two other players noticed the same thing after multiple matches. I have looked it up and Google and found a few other people asking the exact same question with no answers yet. Hopefully someone can shed some light

Mike
Public Relations Admin
Public Relations Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

Post#4 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:38 pm

I feel like it could be done on PC via cheating, but PS4 I have no idea right now. I'll post if I find out anything interesting. Someone else on the site might know what was going on.

Return to “PS4 Discussion”