New ps4 battlefront 2015 tourney anytime soon?

General discussion about the console, other upcoming games, and issues pertaining to Sony.
Cricken
Clan Tag: Agc
PSN: CrickenTheChicke

New ps4 battlefront 2015 tourney anytime soon?

Post#1 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:33 am

I’ve been playing this game a lot again and I have had a burning rage to play in a tournament again they used to make me so excited and looking back it’s been one of the biggest highlights of last few years ago if there any current plans in the making I would gladly help setting it up :)

Mike
Public Relations Admin
Public Relations Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

Re: New ps4 battlefront 2015 tourney anytime soon?

Post#2 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:09 pm

I have been consistent in saying that I think the BFC should continue to host stuff for the any Battlefront games on the main PlayStation consoles as long as there is enough interest. But this is sort of the ideal scenario.

There are no plans for anything right now, but I would not say it is impossible. Cazual and Galaxy messaged me about interest on PSN, and even had rules written and everything, but I have just been so busy since the summer ended. I wasn't able to help them make it into a BFC tournament. I am not sure if they wound up hosting their own event but I think they might be doing that.

I used to say only a handful of people messaged me about continuing stuff on this game, but I think it is a bit more than that now. A good thing to do is get people who are interested to post here.

LAK
Competition Committee Member
PSN: LAK_Of_NOS
XBL: I am LAK

Re: New ps4 battlefront 2015 tourney anytime soon?

Post#3 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:22 pm

Announce something worth getting people excited for and people will return if theres any interest.
Show Userbars & Awards

Return to “PS4 Discussion”