Favorite SWBF Youtube Channels?

Post your epic montages or other videos here.
ooxxo-
Clan Tag: ygg
PSN: ooxxo-

Favorite SWBF Youtube Channels?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:26 am

one of my favorite pastimes is watching random gameplay of the games i play.

there are thousands of channels that produce SWBF videos, buttttttttt most of the quailty of the content on those channels aren't neccasarily... the best lol.

so, what are some of y'alls favorite BF channels (and why)?

for me, it's my friend treeheal's channel. beside's the obvious reason of him being my friend, his content is always top notch.

there's also Spathi. if you consider yourself a hardcore BF player, but haven't heard of Spathi, then girl... wyd? Probably the best bf player around imo.

(on a completely unrelated note: shoutout to admins and board memebers for the new Cargo tournament rules! i appreciate that more emphasis was put on "gentlemen agreements" this time around.)

HoboMan6525
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TskT
PSN: HoboMan6525

Re: Favorite SWBF Youtube Channels?

Post#2 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:14 am

I would say myself definitely (im kidding. definitely not)
I would Andy is my favorite battlefront YouTuber
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTvDjG ... fIkz4GuYxQ
my reason is not one i could easily explain in a forum post but i will do my best.
I began watching Andy when he found my channel and posted a comment on one of my own videos.
Ever since then ive been subscribed. He is very interactive with his community. very supportive of his subscribers who are starting their own channels, takes his subscribers opinions into account. even when you are in the minority he will do his best to accommodate your wishes on his channel. His livestreams, although are more rare than other youtubers, are something i always look forward to as they are interactive and as his channel name implies more like a cantina environment. where people can come and hang out with their friends within his community of subscribers.i am a huge fan of his multiple series' that he runs

another one i am a fan of is Azzatru
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg7wbK ... csCXw50H3Q
Youve probably heard of him so i wont go into much detail however if youre looking to improve your gameplay and learn tips then azzatru can be the channel for you. if you are looking for solely battlefront then he's probably not for you as his channel is dedicated to both battlefront and titanfall but hes pretty cool.

this is my own personal favorite channels. I really enjoy watching their videos.
"There's always a bigger fish."

ooxxo-
Clan Tag: ygg
PSN: ooxxo-

Post#3 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:21 pm

HoboMan6525 wrote:I would say myself definitely (im kidding. definitely not)
I would Andy is my favorite battlefront YouTuber
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTvDjG ... fIkz4GuYxQ
my reason is not one i could easily explain in a forum post but i will do my best.
I began watching Andy when he found my channel and posted a comment on one of my own videos.
Ever since then ive been subscribed. He is very interactive with his community. very supportive of his subscribers who are starting their own channels, takes his subscribers opinions into account. even when you are in the minority he will do his best to accommodate your wishes on his channel. His livestreams, although are more rare than other youtubers, are something i always look forward to as they are interactive and as his channel name implies more like a cantina environment. where people can come and hang out with their friends within his community of subscribers.i am a huge fan of his multiple series' that he runs

this guy is really interesting. thanks for the suggestion.

HoboMan6525
Analyst
Analyst
Clan Tag: TskT
PSN: HoboMan6525

Post#4 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Glad i could help. Hope to see you in one of andy's next live streams
"There's always a bigger fish."

Return to “Videos and Montages”