I'm Inactive - EDIT: Actually I'm Done

Talk about anything gaming or not gaming related.
Mike
Not Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

I'm Inactive - EDIT: Actually I'm Done

Post#1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:25 am

Really I should have made this post around July of last year, but it needs to be done now. I am inactive. Currently I just cannot do the things for this place that I used to do. I felt I needed to say that.

I can't say I will stop though.

I have way too many things saved and archived about these games to just stop altogether, so I will not say that. I mean obscure details but also important things that others may need someday.

I hope that you all liked competing with your clans in things that I helped a lot with, and I hope that it will continue to happen even if I cannot help a lot now.

Mike
Not Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

Re: I'm Inactive - EDIT: Actually I'm Done

Post#2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:11 pm

Tonight, I have decided to stop being an admin here.

It's for a few different reasons. At one point it stopped being fun. It was always more work than fun really, but I did enjoy helping out and running certain things. But everything is so different now, so many changes over the years, so many spread out staff members, my overall disagreements with the events this year. It isn't possible anymore to get everyone on the same page. Basically I feel disillusioned with it all because of the changes from when I started and I do not want to be a part of it anymore. I can play the games without event organizing responsibilities now, and I will enjoy that.

I think it has been since early 2012 that I have been doing this. There were fun moments and also really aggravating and difficult ones, but that is just the nature of this place.

I give it a very low percentage chance that I return to doing this. I can see it happening only if I felt like there were unfinished things I wanted to or felt obligated to complete. Or if DICE somehow manage to make a good Star Wars video game or an online playable remaster of SWBF2 on a console or something like that.

I think I will still answer questions regarding the things that I have done, but that I might not have posted about.

LSJKratos
PSN: Darth_Faptos

Re: I'm Inactive - EDIT: Actually I'm Done

Post#3 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:00 pm

BibleThump da best BibleThump

Return to “The Bar”