Weapon Tier List

Talk about anything gaming or not gaming related.
BoMbeR
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Tag: ~>Vorpal
PSN: TLE-BOMBER
XBL: A Wild Squirt1e

Weapon Tier List

Post#1 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Decided to make a tier list of the weapons for any new players or people trying to figure out what gun they want to use, I'll keep it updated when DLC or balance changes happen.

Old Tier Lists:

Pre-January Patch

► Show Spoiler

Post-January Patch

► Show Spoiler

Outer Rim DLC Patch

► Show Spoiler

Bespin DLC Patch

► Show Spoiler

Death Star DLC/Trait Balance Patch

SS Tier:

The EE-4 while being similar to the EE-3 it instead shoots spread shots with extremely high damage making it by far the strongest close to mid range gun in the game. While it has issues at range it makes up for it with a high rate of fire.

S Tier:

The DH-17 is by far one of the best weapon for any close range situation with its high rate of fire and medium damage; it becomes one of the fastest time to kill weapons in the game. It's long-range disadvantages are typically overlooked due to how well it performs in close to mid range combat.

The EE-3 is the most difficult gun to master but it has very few disadvantages and is good in almost all situations. It's time to kill rivals the A280c while being far more efficient at long-range.

The TL-50 Heavy Repeater is a very high rate of fire heavy blaster with decent damage giving it a fast time to kill. It also contains a devastating alternate fire that has the ability to one shot kill.

A Tier:

The E-11 is typically compared to its blaster rifle counter part the A280c. With that said the E-11 provides a higher damage output at the cost of a slower rate of fire. The E-11 is slightly more effective at close range then the A280c while being weaker than it at longer range.

The SE14-C is one of the better close-quarter guns in the game. Depending on your play style the SE14-C could be a good substitution for the DH-17 if you want a blaster pistol. However it has a few major downsides to consider such as its recoil and mid to long-range spread. It also requires the most lead out of any other gun. With the recent changes to the traits this gun has became a excellent counter to Body Guard and Bacta Bomb.

B Tier:

The A280c or better known as the "jack of all trades" weapon is considered the most versatile weapon in the game. It's combination of high rate of fire, medium damage and low recoil makes it a solid choice for all situations. However with the recent trait changes the A280c has lowered in the tier list due to it becoming a six shot kill from four shot kill against anyone who uses Body Guard.

The CA-87 has the fastest time to kill out of any other gun in the game but is severely limited by range and cooling power makes it a situational and map dependent.

C Tier:

The DL-18 is a high fire rate blaster pistol with good precision, however it's damage alone makes it a very inconsistent weapon to use for competitive play.

The DL-44 is one of the strongest weapons in the game when it comes to damage but the lack of range makes it a very map dependant for competitive play.

The Relby V-10 blaster rifle is a targeting rifle with similar stats as the A280c blaster rifle. The main difference between the V-10 and the A280c is that the V-10 is semi-automatic which makes it harder to use for no real benefit.

D Tier:

The DLT-19 is a heavy blaster machine gun that struggles with recoil and spread. The recent update was able to make it slightly more usable by giving it similar damage to the RTC, however it's still not very good when compared to most other guns.

The DT-12 might look scary however you should not fear this nerf gun. The lack of range for this pistol makes it a very hard gun to use even with the recent buff to it's rate of fire.

The K-16 Bryar Pistol is a blaster pistol that has a alternate fire that can discharge it's entire heat source into one shot, however the charge time on it's alternate fire and lack of damage to it's primary fire make this gun basically unusable in competitive play.

The RT-97C used to be a slightly better version than the DLT-19 however with the recent DLT-19 damage buff we ask Dice why this gun is even in the game now as the recoil and spread make this gun basically unusable in competitive play.

The T-21 is a slow firing heavy blaster that packs a punch, however even with it being a two shot kill close-quarters the slow rate of fire gets easily countered by any blaster rifle or blaster pistol.

The X-8 Night Sniper is a long range pistol with thermal vision when scoping. As that may seem good it's slow rate of fire makes and damage make it a very difficult gun to use.

F Tier:

The DLT-19X is a modified version of the regular DLT-19. Instead of being fully automatic it dispenses a single bolt per round. Even though it is one of the strongest guns damage wise, the ability to only shoot once per overheat makes this gun way to difficult to use in competitive play. However with the recent Sharpshooter/Berserker change it has made it slightly better.

The T-21b can only be described as an identity crisis. This gun is very effective long-range in the non-competitive game modes where the maps are much larger but as of now it's unusable in competitive play.
Oscar/Rupture best PC player ever.

1v2 eZ

[Milleneum}Vortex: that screen shot isn't even real.

Full Xfire screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/1EbYpEY.jpg

Sniper
Competition Committee Member
PSN: feverkid98

Re: Weapon Tier List

Post#2 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:25 pm

S Tier

1. EE-3

A Tier

DH-17
E-11
A280C

B Tier

CA-87
SE-14C

C Tier

DL-44

D Tier

RT-97C
DLT-19
T-21

F Tier

T-21B
Last edited by Sniper on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show Userbars & Awards

LSJKratos
PSN: Darth_Faptos

Post#3 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:36 pm

It'd be cool to do a community gun tier list, so I'll post mine and maybe more people will post theirs too. (Dunno if that's what you wanted or not)

S Tier

1. EE-3

A Tier

2. DH-17
3. E-11

B Tier

4. A280C
5. SE-14C

C Tier

6. CA-87
7. DL-44

D Tier

8. RT-97C
9. DLT-19

F Tier

10. T-21
11. T-21B

BoMbeR
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Tag: ~>Vorpal
PSN: TLE-BOMBER
XBL: A Wild Squirt1e

Post#4 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:05 am

LSJKratos wrote:It'd be cool to do a community gun tier list, so I'll post mine and maybe more people will post theirs too. (Dunno if that's what you wanted or not)

When making this I had all intentions for it to be a community tier list, after talking to some people I've already changed it up based off more opinions and I see peoples points. The biggest debate is whether the DH-17 is S tier I personally think it is but I see the argument of it's range making it not as strong as people think.
Oscar/Rupture best PC player ever.

1v2 eZ

[Milleneum}Vortex: that screen shot isn't even real.

Full Xfire screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/1EbYpEY.jpg

SG-17
Public Relations
Public Relations
PSN: SG-17

Post#5 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:15 am

I'd have to argue that the E-11 is S-Tier. Its savage at close and medium range and still does great at range. Best of all its consistent, always.

=BA=Deadman
Clan Tag: =BA=
PSN: DHart14

Post#6 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:23 am

I can't shake the feeling that since the Twilight update something with the A280 is off so now I think the E11 is better than it. To me its unquestionable that EE3 is the best gun in the game (unless shields are in play)

S Tier
1. EE-3

A Tier
2. DH-17
3. E-11

B Tier
4. A280C
5. SE-14C

C Tier
6. CA-87
7. DL-44
8. DLT-19

D Tier
9. RT-97C
10. T-21

F Tier
11. T-21B

Mike
Public Relations Admin
Public Relations Admin
PSN: Mike_Fullerton

Post#7 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:53 pm

Assuming a short-medium distance and people seeing each other at the same time here's mine:

EE-3>DH-17>>E-11>A280C>SE-14C>Shotgun>DL-44>T21B>A>>DLT-19>RT-97C

The EE-3 is more of a in-theory the best gun because of the headshot one hits. After seeing @
{Delta}
@
italobr
and @
Andreatto
use it I think its super good. The gap between it and the DH-17 is small though because the DH-17 is also really really good and really easy to kill people with.

The gap between the E-11 and the A280 is really small, and could go either way. I don't actually know if the T-21 is better with or without the scope but we do usually play the smaller maps. I think if you picked the gun though, you're probably playing a map where you'd want the scope I guess. And I don't know between the DLT and the RT which is actually better. I'm sure one of them is secretly better than it seems, lol.

Even the gap between the theoretical best gun in the game vs the worst gun in the game is small because of the low time to kill in this game. Its not like SWBF2 at all where even a grunt getting the jump on an engie or rocket by seeing them first wouldn't matter. On here if you see someone but they don't see you, even with the worst gun you can kill them pretty fast. Not like SWBF2 where the worst gun would still usually get killed even if you had more time.

{Delta}
Founder
Founder
Clan Tag: BOT
PSN: Da-Delta

Post#8 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:33 pm

My baby is catching on...though in small maps, I have been using the DH-17 more. The EE-3 is still my favorite. And if you land the burst in the head, it's game over.
Show Userbars & Awards

Sniper
Competition Committee Member
PSN: feverkid98

Post#9 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Updated with new guns.
S Tier

EE-3
DH-17

A Tier

E-11